MAY 13.6% 2.5¢ melbana energy limited

Ann: Alameda-2 - Successful Flow Test of Lighter Oil to Surface, page-281

1. 7,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 944
    This Graham Greene-esque view of Cuba is outdated and demonstrates ignorance of the modern day economics and politics of Cuba. Someone that simply fires shots in the dark (and assuming the 2023 regime is the same as the 1954 regime) is a way of signaling to others that they have nothing more to say. So let's aim at that then eh.

You really need to listen to the recent webinars (plural), read the announcements, review the terms of the CUPET transaction, and look at the faulting across Block-9 (specifically, look at the probability that Marti will have light oil at adequate pressure to bring it to the surface unassisted). There are one or two posters out there who have done this, and it is pretty obvious who they are (and are therefore worth listening to, etc.).

I am not sure why this excellent news has turned into a "Let's verbal the Cuban Government". But I am sure you will now give many reasons why this is needed, and why you are correct in doing so. In the meantime, perhaps a visit to Havana is on the cards.

Kit.

(PS: thankfully - modern day Cuba is not modern day Zimbabwe!).
    Last edited by Kit67: 29/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.003(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $84.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $309.3K 13.30M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 4418678 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.