MAY 0.00% 4.9¢ melbana energy limited

Wow. Sometime is pays to count to 10 before hitting the Confirm...

1. 7,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 791
    Wow. Sometime is pays to count to 10 before hitting the Confirm Order button. Got that a little bit cheaper than I had hoped (and certainly could have done significantly better again if I had waited until nearer the close; but no one is perfect).

All in now. And like many more here, fully loaded and strapped in for the ride.

Patience is now required. The next chapter will take several weeks to develop and - at a guess - it will then take 4-6 weeks after spud until we really have any sort of confirmation from the bottom of A3. In the meantime I am guessing that this forum will be visited by our friends from I*Z (and other, similar sandpits) who are all keen to tell us that MAY is drilling dusters, that the field is unproven, that "our type of oil" has no value, or that AP has defected to Cuba and become their new Minister for Oil Nationalisation.

So. My strategy for the next 6 to 8 weeks: ignore every single piece of advice that is handed out on HotCopper. Every. Single. Piece. They say that free advice is worth exactly what you pay for it; and in this case I tend to agree.

So in the meantime, let traders play with the price. Let rampers ramp, and let b#llsh#tters b#llsh#t. Nothing I can say or do will change that. But equally, nothing they can say or do will change my position and my belief in this company. We are going through a transitional period, and I intend to be there when payday comes around.

Best of luck to holders. Your day will come, but you need to be patient, calm and confident.

Regards
    Kit.
    Last edited by Kit67: 30/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $165.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $74.11K 1.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1286827 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 365508 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ 1248447
Last updated 15.57pm 17/05/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.