MAY 6.06% 7.0¢ melbana energy limited

Look, IVZ is a bigger risk / bigger reward play [I have owned...

1. 750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Look, IVZ is a bigger risk / bigger reward play [I have owned both several times]... There are a couple of differences between MAY and IVZ that are undeniable, however:

• IVZ does not have a PSA with the Government... this was supposed to be on the table and agreed upon last year, why is it still not sorted?
    • The next well that they are drilling is being called an appraisal well, however, there will be no flow tests being performed. Why?
    • If the next well progresses with the same number of problems that dogged IVZ last time, they could end up in a bit of financial strife with the need to capital raise and dilute.
    • IVZ does not currently have a farm-in partner, although I am sure this will be forthcoming relatively easily.
    • It will likely take 2-3 years to get to the same stage that we have found ourselves in at MAY.
    • IVZ has a great O&G technical leader, whereas MAY has an ex-banker at the helm... In my experience, bankers are better at raising funds and taking care of the financial viability of the company... This is an observation only, time will tell how each company progresses.

I am not bagging out IVZ, simply pointing out the differences.... you are not comparing apples with apples.... And hey, all shareholders have the option to own both companies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.004(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $235.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.1¢ 6.7¢ $430.1K 6.253M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67777 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 670345 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.004 ( 4.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.7¢ 7.1¢ 6.7¢ 2448165
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.