MAY 1.85% 5.5¢ melbana energy limited

SOS. If you think the bid/offer ratio is a good trading metric,...

1. 7,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 759
    SOS. If you think the bid/offer ratio is a good trading metric, I suggest you give up trading and take up something more passive, like knitting.

To go through each chart point (and hold) can take many multiples of what you actually see on screen. Add to that, you need to add up both ASX and CBOE bid/offer volumes. Rarely will brokers show their full bid or offer on screen, which is why you get "refils" at a point, plus broker cross-trades.

This whole conspiracy theory about "manipulation" is utter BS. The fact is that there is zero interest in MAY at the moment as most medium-term players are already set, and the volumes and volatility is far too low for day traders. Instos are also sidelined, and punters are playing in other sandpits. When MAY starts to hit the ball over the fence (further McDaniels upgrades, test results out of A3, etc etc) then the crowds will return, and so too the price. That is the reality of a lower-board stock.

The company has now short-term need to raise capital (despite what some randoms may say on HotCopper), and there is therefore no need for the company to pump the stock. AP was pretty clear that he is looking at a 3 year goal, not a 3 month, 3 week, 3 day or 3 minute one. Pandering to the likes of you and me is not on their agenda.

Kit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $185.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $95.86K 1.783M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64900 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 259815 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ 624729
Last updated 15.59pm 09/05/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.