MAY 3.64% 5.3¢ melbana energy limited

The naivety of your post just sums up the problem I speak of.I...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    The naivety of your post just sums up the problem I speak of.

I assume you're only in your early teens to have such shallow understanding of the world so I'll go lightly on you.

At no point did I say just post positive posts. My point is post factual information from which people can learn, not dear diary posts like yours. PS. And give this some deep thought, as a share holder, investing your cold hard cash, do you really think constant negative posts are financially wise. Think about it! I'm not saying don't post potentially negative view points but you'll be driving the stock price down, reducing your investment value - seems pretty stupid - huh!

Information is gold, market research companies spend billions of dollars learning what the average consumer thinks. Business, media and government use this information to shape strategies.

Human psychology is often easily manipulated and self filling prophesies are easily crafted. Just look at the strategies behind google and Facebook ad algorithms.

This is a public forum and a great space in which to manipulate sentiment.

How frustratingly naive of you to think that a trader sitting at his screen, being paid to trade well and make profits isn't keeping an eye on the peanut gallery. It's the perfect feedback loop, push a few buttons and read from people like yourself if the screws being turned are inflicting the type of pain that leads to buying opportunity.

Sunshine, it's a big bad world out there, you and many other posters on hotcopper need to wise up.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, THING BEFORE YOU POST

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $178.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ $139.5K 2.572M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 122484 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ 1076722
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.