MAY 3.64% 5.3¢ melbana energy limited

Exactly my point, investor sentiment matters!Simple message,...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Exactly my point, investor sentiment matters!
    Valid points, but logical price right now - no.

Just for illustration purposes and taking in the valid points you make about market and global factors (and of course not comparing price per share due to different registry sizes) lets compare IVZ with MAY purely on where both sit on their timeline and the associated risks.

IVZ currently are speculative awaiting tangible confirmation via drill - all speculation
    MAY currently have tangible resource, independently assessed giving $ valuation as either producer or company able to be taken over.
    Yes original estimates varied a little from independent resource assessment (which is not surprising), but this is the area of scare and manipulation and is not valid. The company has a valuation based on resource way out of balance with its current stock valuation and certainly way beyond the market and option fears. So I ask, is it really within the interest of share holders to continually bang on about the options pulling the share price down? THERE ARE OTHER FORCES AT PLAY
    Dude, your motivations do not warrant comment.

Opteron and DJP1806

Frustration not anger at the stupidity of posters.
    I'll say it again, in a world of social media, people are naive and down right thoughtless.
    This is a public forum and sentiment is something easily manipulated.
    So before posting think, is this factual or emotional, how will it affect my tangible investment and finally knowing everything we know as investors in this project, does the current market sentiment make sense and is that to my benefit as a share holder.

Simple message, think before you post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $178.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ $139.5K 2.572M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 122484 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ 1076722
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.