AUQ 0.00% 5.6¢ alara resources limited

Exciting news! I have read some of the comments here and would...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Exciting news! I have read some of the comments here and would like to correct some misconceptions.

We have lost this project in 2015 because of a dispute with the local partner when they refused to transfer the license to the JV company ( not the Saudi government) they then lost their license in 2015 due to lack of progress. Since then the Saudi government halted issuance of any new license and underwent a whole restructuring of the mining law.
    in 2021 they issued the mining law with a new digital platform. The new mining law allows foreign companies to own %100 of the tenement. It is also way more transparent as the whole process from applying to awarding takes less than 4 months.

we applied on the 17th of march and in two weeks we were selected amongst a group of 8 companies 6 of them foreign companies as you can see above. In June 2 months from now the license will be awarded to the successful bidder. All will be done with complete transparency.

Alara’s chances in my opinion are not week as some like to portray on this forum. After all we have the best technical understanding of the tenement and don’t think that the ministry does not know that after all we have been invited to bid by the ministry we did not ask for it.

its going to very exciting from here. Our management are pulling all the stops to make sure we have the best proposal.

if we get the Saudi tenement its going to be huge as the area given this time is much larger. Our company could end up being a billion dollar company it not a far fetch scenario.

this is not an investment advice just my personal opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $9.994K 179.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1261384 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 43621 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.