AUQ 3.57% 5.8¢ alara resources limited

Mitis, I'll be transparent and answer your question, despite the...

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Mitis, I'll be transparent and answer your question, despite the emoji. wink.png I tried, but cannot think of a good reason to be mysterious.

• I lived and worked in Saudi for 18 years in multiple industries, including mining exploration.
    • I have been involved in things Middle Eastern for over 30 years. I speak, read and write Arabic.
    • I'm not currently involved in the company in any way and haven't been involved for long enough now to be considered an unrelated person. I possess no current insider knowledge about AUQ.
    • I served previously as an independent director on the AUQ board and chaired that board for a number of years, looking after the interests of all shareholders, including especially the retail shareholder.
    • When I became chairman, the AUQ outlook was bleak, but we hunkered down, stayed in the game through thin times and built a great management team, including the immediate past CEO and the current CEO.
    • I have always maintained my independence relative to AUQ and as a matter of personal integrity will never buy or hold stock in AUQ.
    • I've had sight and possession of the DFS and know something of its quality and contents beyond what is in the executive summary. I have no dog in the AUQ fight, but I do care about AUQ and AUQ's shareholders and thought this news deserved my breaking my silence to express my confidence in management and to say how exciting I think this development is for the Company. (Yes, I have lurked here since 2015 ... for the purposes of keeping tabs on what was on the minds of AUQ shareholders.)
    • In my opinion, and I am not a financial advisor and do not offer invesetment advice of any kind to any one, at some point, the institutionals will again see the value in AUQ and rejoin the fight. Until then, I hope AUQ's retail investors see the potential.I am grateful for the opportunity to have had a part in the preservation and direction of AUQ.

I see a bright future for AUQ. Thank you!

Jim Phipps
    CEO, Zuki, Inc. (OTC Pink: LUSI)
    +1 8018003350

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $41.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $6.816K 121.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39262 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 440000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.