AUQ 0.00% 5.6¢ alara resources limited

Ann: Alara forms JV to bid for Khnaiguiyah project licence, page-23

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    your Analysis are waaaay off sir. You are saying they don’t like the contenders! I don’t know where came up with that but lets dive deep and analyze who are these contenders:

1- Maaden - the largest mining company in Saudi Arabia ( BHP of Saudi) 70 percent government owned through the public wealth fund, a large gold producer even by global standers and a huge phosphate producer along with other base metals. Market cap on the Saudi stock exchange as of today 32 billion USD.

2- Ivanhoe electric: subsidiary of Ivanhoe mines has one the wolds largest copper reserves in Congo. Market cap on Toronto stock exchange 10 billion dollars. The founder is Robert friedman.

3: vedanta : india’s largest miner. They own zinc smelters , iron ore mines , coal mines. The group is valued at more than 40 billion USD

I don’t have the time to list the rest but those are the top 3 by all means they are considered mega cap producers.
    so when you say the Saudi government doesn’t like them its an utter joke because they invited every single company by name!

also the awarding will be on August 17th no delays so we are about a month away.

on August 10th companies that have been selected to go to the bidding stage will get notified, the best bid $ out of those will win the license.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.6¢ $6.426K 113.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 120000 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 170000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.