AUQ 7.14% 6.0¢ alara resources limited

on your question the ministry of course wants a company with a...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    on your question the ministry of course wants a company with a path to production, while Alara does have the DFS their financial ability is questionable therefore the JV with Tasnim puts us on a much more solid ground and covers our short falls ie; financial ability. You should keep in mind the license up for bid is a exploration license so no is expected to build a mine immediately, however , you are expected to come back to the ministry with a study in two less than two years then based on it they award you a mining license. You might ask why they did that? Well, the previous khaniggya license was 50 square kilometers, this one is 350 square kilometers, its in am area that is know for zinc, copper and gold deposits in the Arabian Shield. I spoke to Alara’s CEO Mr.AV long time ago and i was discussing the khaniggya location and he is a geologist that worked on that site, he said with confidence that the newly given extra land will definitely have mineralized areas that is of interest to study which very likely will add to the reserve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.004(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $40.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 6.0¢ 5.6¢ $1.753K 30.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17049 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 109117 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.48pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.