AUQ 0.00% 5.6¢ alara resources limited

Whats happening now is exactly why i think small shareholders...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Whats happening now is exactly why i think small shareholders should get together and start demanding better engagement. 10 days ago they announced that in a week time they will start feeding the plant with low grade ore. Its been more than a week and we are in limbo. We dont know whether they did it or there is a bigger issue like a delay something broke etc..

I count myself also as small shareholder i currently hold 16 million shares. Anyone who wants to join me please reply with your current holdings. If you reply without stating your current holdings it’s pointless. If i see here that there is enough shares for us make a difference i will start a ** group for us to unite together.

as for who ever here criticized taking dividends from profits whats the alternative letting management keep the money? Currently Alara doesn’t have any other licenses apart from their washihi mining license. Also I don’t want management to get a green field exploration license and justify pissing off our profits there.

my point is simple either they show us a compelling exploration project with previous studies on it (no green field) or return our profits to us. I don’t want to bankroll pointless exploration to fatten the pockets of management and their contractors. Only compelling project with potential substantial resource expansion other than my money back please!

if we don’t unite i can assure you once the profits rolls in and with no clear oversight on management it will be hard for the management not to vote themselves big bonuses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18607 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 96703 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.