AUQ 0.00% 7.0¢ alara resources limited

it is a common phenomenon to attribute what is happening to one...

1. 3,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    it is a common phenomenon to attribute what is happening to one big fish broker etc.
    (see my post about Stand Down Psychological operations in Philosophy section)

when i have traded a stock, bought, dumped, line wiped buy or sell big or small
    i often read on a thread "broker playing games" or "insider" which im not or "manipulation " which it isn't it's just normal buy or sell order.
    all these claims are false yet i see it basically every time in the situations described.
    have you ever had a media article about you for whatever reason - or hotcopper post about you or your trades even if they don't know it's you and your trades - and the comments are false?
    well, that's media and that's the mind of people: in falsity. billions of lives lived in assumption.
    however most people have never had a media story about them or perhaps not traded relatively significant amounts of shares so they have no definite proof what is media and what is the current state of the human mind in general.

it's probably a variety of people buying and selling.
    maybe not.
    i did mention something like 'new copper producer' on another thread yesterday
    are you guys mentioning alara elsewhere?
    Last edited by Empty Nose: 07/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ $33.65K 483.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52900 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 246590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ 18359
Last updated 15.41pm 05/06/2024 ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.