88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Alaska Projects Update, page-29

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Hi Spinefx, definately I think you have hit a nail on the head that many on the forum would be thinking.

Hindsight says that maybe other alternatives could have been done prior to IW2 with 3d seismic, further analysis etc. etc. A lot of faith maybe too much went into PB and geology models and may have been the best available at the time.

Now we have expensive data from IW1 IW2 that has been fully analyzed as missed it by that much.....I mean how dare the original pioneers originally put the Dalton Highway that was perfect for a drill pad so far away from the sweet spot

I think massive and expensive lessons have been learned and now have original expectations firmly pulled back into is space.

I think despite all of the knowledgeable research greater investor analysis will be watching these next moves as the pressure is now firmly on to get it right.

Good thing imo is that we are still in the game and other options may present with horizontal if we were that close. Let's just hope that we are not the Wallabies vs All Blacks otherwise deep trouble it is.

I'm keen to see where this leads but watching ever so closely.

Enjoy the frothy

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $41.02K 20.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
440 1196487383 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7803333 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.