OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

I am wondering just what happens if this virus is only half as...

1. 9,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 802
    I am wondering just what happens if this virus is only half as bad as it could be and just how quickly industry will be back into it with overtime shifts and huge injection into economic activity. Unless it last long enough to send business to the wall there will be pent up demand that will need top be satisfied. Even then opec will probably open teh floodgates to get $ through door so not expecting hige pricing increases but going back to somewhat normal demand.

It will hurt high cost producers more and not something they can insure against.

Timelines and orderbooks will mean few gaps and production will go hell for leather and that means oil and gas needed. Shipping, aircraft,powerplants etc.

I expect some countries with poor health systems and high density to sadly have great issues and cultures in some countries with both help and hinder any governments efforts to control it. It will be random as to which countries cope better as it so much depends on how much load it puts on government and private businesses at any one time. A slower spread with greater awareness after shock of some inevitable initial deaths in 1st world countries may help them cope.
    Japan very proactive realising with density that it is worth having children off school for a months and since a portion of workers also off it may take the burden out of government resources and Japanese culture will do it for country and Jap government will rather fund time off than try and fix pandemic in next generation. Delaying start of pandemic conditions is very advantageous in preparation getting sorted. .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.