LTR 1.45% $1.40 liontown resources limited

I should have taken more time with my post, so apologies if it...

1. 2,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2139
    I should have taken more time with my post, so apologies if it sounded as if everything I was writing was referring to something you had written. I merely picked one aspect of your post but everything else I was referring to was in reply to other things people were writing on the different threads. I was starting work and a little rushed with my post.
    Spent the morning on my couch searching my soul as to why I let others influence my actions, yet again. I thought things would play out this way and my gut was telling me to take the money off the table now. I spoke to some sophisticated investors and my loyalty to the company got the better of me.
    Fairly confident my account of how things played out on Sunday are correct. ALB couldn't proceed without Gina on board. They couldn't get finance for starters. Gina definitely took advantage of the situation and LTR weren't working with Gina. They still aren't working together, unless there is a dramatic shift today.
    Agree ALB need to feed Kemerton, so I'm surprised something couldn't be worked out. This was one reason I stayed invested, thinking a deal woukd be struck. You'd have to ask Gina for her reasons. ALB have more fire power but will it ever be enough to get Gina on board? Gina doesn't need ALB as we've discussed on here before, due to her longstanding association with POSCO.
    We could still have a happy marriage with Gina but we'll have to execute this project well to get her onboard imo. It suits her to just sit and watch now.
    I have no idea how the finance will be done. The papers say a mixture of debt and equity. I know the company is pretty relaxed about things so I should be too. But I'm very pissed at Gina right now. Not because I wanted this company sold but because she is now our major shareholder and in a perfect position to value add to the company via a number of means (including debt funding) but it looks like that is not her modus operandi, if reports are accurate.
    G

Last edited by Goldilocks: 17/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.40
Change
0.020(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $3.394B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.42 $1.44 $1.38 $11.31M 8.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 69328 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.40 49759 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.40
  Change
0.020 ( 0.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.42 $1.44 $1.38 2369066
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.