LTR 0.00% $1.12 liontown resources limited

Thanks GGG. I know you undersrand where I'm coming from. I will...

1. 2,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2139
    Thanks GGG. I know you undersrand where I'm coming from. I will do as you advise. I really have no choice now anyway. I have been very worked up over the proposed tax changes. I've talked to tax experts in VIC, QLD, NZ and Singapore. Buying out my wife's shares and putting the cash in her super account in a fixed term deposit for 5 years was the least drastic of my options. I am more than happy to pay 30% tax on income and gains in super but just not willing to get kicked in the guts with a tax on unrealised gains. It seems very severe to me. I only sold the bare minimum to cover the purchase of my wife shares but once I factor in renovation costs, kids uni fees etc., probably needed a larger buffer.
    Anyway, I have more than enough, as you say, if I just leave my wife's shares alone and deal with the tax as it arrives. Will not be happy being forced to sell LTR to cover a tax bill though if the tax comes in. Labour has had a kick in the guts over the weekend so hopefully some fairness will prevail, but they need money to cover the ageing population costs.
    I am sorry I haven't passed on my email onto @Tünnes yet. I reached out previously to a member on our forum via Facebook and he immediately tagged me using my hotcopper pseudonym to all his friends which freaked out my wife and I. I ended up having to take myself off facebook for a while and then block him. I just never expected someone would do that. I have been meaning to learn how to create an email address that protects my privacy. I know I'm sounding like a Boomer now. I would very much like to make contact with you and Tunnes.
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.12
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.715B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.11 $6.437M 5.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 110090 $1.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 7995 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.12
  Change
0.000 ( 0.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.13 $1.15 $1.11 1451015
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.