LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

It's staggering. But hey I remember sitting in an interview one...

1. 2,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    It's staggering. But hey I remember sitting in an interview one with Euromonitor in 1998 and the interviewer threw me a quest. He said what trends do you see in the retail market. I then went on one. I said health, people are becoming more aware of their diets, fitness nutrition. I said companies will start focusing on the ingredients, supplementing with vitamins and this will form peoples choices. He laughed at me. Didn't get the job.

Here when I started investing in 2018 in lithium companies, I just saw that companies couldn't break even due to the lithium prices. Manufacturers were on their first and second iterations of refining and that is when I realised that when the demand curve shifts for lithium it all changes. Now we common investors realise that once these companies work out how to mine, refine the product the margins are staggering.

When I was setting up a manufacturing company, we'd ring suppliers and work on our indirect & direct costs. When we got our margins to 70% we realise we'd make a fortune and laughing as it's just funny when you get there. Like Elon said anyone who gets into refining lithium will have a license to print money. PLS's first dividend was 11cents and that's better some of the "Bluechips" out there. Yet these analysts seem to always undervalue lithium companies and I'm like don't they see the revenues to come or do they believe that supply will just appear !! The dividends here with LTR will be absolutely epic. Just need to get to production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 $7.836M 6.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39539 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 12600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.000 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 2016924
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.