LTR 5.54% $1.28 liontown resources limited

Ann: Albemarle increases relevant interest in Liontown shares, page-409

1. vmp
    13,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8907
    Hi folks.

Many were questioning why LTR didn’t disclose ALB’s no binding offers until the third. It’s been answered they were not required to

On another angle, as I’ve been thinking about it too, In view of the relentless broader attack on lithium stocks and particularly Ltr which is being valued as a minnow despite the tremendous progress and derisking achieved.

Here’s a thought

-could it be that Ltr is now is on the verge of a series of a major milestones to be announced . And the strategy is to stage these in a brilliant fashion. Yes, brilliant strategy has to be at the right time. No more no less. Hence they’ve announced it as a precursor (????)

here’s what makes the timely Ann’s and strategy work best:
    DSO samples been sent. We should hear back soon.
    Ltr is in need of funding but not until end of year.
    Ltr SP was depressed, top 5  most shorted
    Sag mill on the ship captain, be careful navigating this ship billions of dollars at stake
    Ltr showing massive progress, swift execution - they could be announcing a month or two progression above schedule
    Buldania assays also due
    Either the large DSO is realised on time or not. Whilst at the same time Ltr has been saying it’s in discussions about a variety of funding options

weren’t they saying the same thing before the Ford Offtake and debt facility? To the surprise  of the bankers who were outwitted big time?

so here’s the crux: could Ltr be orchestrating another magic Equity raise at a premium price now at a time when they see we’re so close to DSO revenue and commissioning? Or could they have obtained a substantial prepayment for Offtake?

Uhmmm. If you still have dry powder, reserve a few for the potential to support Ltr. After all our votes won’t be due until many weeks later if ever it comes to that. There’s always a risk also that you miss a further re-rate or on the opposite end, the opportunity  to buy cheaper if the sp dips a bit. However with the shorters possibly still haven’t closed their position, I’m still expecting the short squeeze to give us momentum. No way with the volumes this week have they been able to close them at the same time that some of us and ALB are buying. Ltr will be analysing the share register I think to cover all bases of their next move.

Interesting days ahead folks.

Not advice. My Asking who bought is not an endorsement for you to buy. No. Not giving you advice.

Consider too:
    There are so many Tesla’s and  etc in our suburb now in so called poor outskirts of western Sydney. Uhmmm is it just in our local community? I see them everywhere. It’s reported by The Australian today that the sedan resurgence is because of the popularity of Tesla model 3. It’s now a best seller!!!

Also consider that the Chinese are s supposedly using inventory rather than new purchase to suppress lithium prices. How long can they last? The demand for vehicles is going thru the roof! At some point they have to replenish those inventories and even buy buffers. This could in fact backfire and shoot up higher than previous peak.

So Ltr has been reading all these signals in relation to its development timeline and decided now to come out on the open for a fight. Ltr deserves to be closer to pls and AKE valuation due to our Tier 1 scale. It’s about time the market wakes up. And one way to prove that is to have the ability to raise at $2.50 if not $3, or announce a left field - prepayment for Offtake. If not, then Ltr could be imminent in announcing the DSO deal.

Ltr has a lot power to pull its sleeves indeed.

Whatever it is, very likely we won’t be disappointed

The team is working on shared interest with their skin in the game at stake.

All imo. Not advice.
    Last edited by vmp: 01/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
-0.075(5.54%)
Mkt cap ! $3.103B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.35 $1.35 $1.28 $12.63M 9.680M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 372565 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 128203 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.29
  Change
-0.075 ( 5.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.34 $1.34 $1.28 2898666
Last updated 15.59pm 30/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.