KPO 5.26% 1.0¢ kalina power limited

I have just reread the release very slowly..!clearly the first...

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    I have just reread the release very slowly..!
    clearly the first plants are likely to be modular meaning not only cost saving but far quicker construction time.. earlier cash flow.

multiple new sites well advanced over and above first two.

Company being embraced by customers seeking environmental and economic benefits of Kalina ability to generate power with zero emission .

Govt drive to use geothermal zero
    emissions alone is a whole new kicker to
    KPO to emerge as the next “ Ormat”

we have been warned ...It’s almost party time and with world stuck with low interest rates Kalina is perfectly poised to grow exponentially.
    And the very best thing is that soon it will not be too small for the big end of town to ignore having to invest for financial and ethical reasons..
    Even the ASX is now forewarned as to future price and volume movements higher.....
    Analysts have enough information now to ascertain future cash flow....
    all anyone needs to do now is to figure out the trigger long before FNTP.... which I take as a given..and in any event is less then 18 weeks...

The current price is nuts....Some dope sold it down week.. can only hope he is there next week to help buyers get set but alas, I think the seller may have finished after reading that update

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $24.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $10.50K 1.150M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7451906 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 824273 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.