ALC 5.00% 6.3¢ alcidion group limited

Ann: ALC acquires ExtraMed, completes placement and announces SPP, page-122

1. 3,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 429
    The acquisition is $500,000 EBITDA positive, but more importantly opens the doors to sell more Alcidion products within new trusts, so obviously not just for the revenue. Their technology is cutting edge, hence the strong take up recently, which is further proven by government DoD backing. Remember many of these networks are still running on paper and whiteboards, Alcidion is AI, the future, and continuously learning and improving, utilising it's now large data sets quietly being collected and developed in three background. So the technology won't be outdated soon as you've mentioned.

Overvalued, possibly. However the market agrees that it's worth being overvalued due to potential, timing, sector, management, tailwinds, cashed up, influential contracts, etc. Momentum is more important these days than valuation when determining growth stocks. There are plenty of examples i'm sure you could list right now.

There may be a sell off coming, I suspect it won't be anywhere near what you are thinking however. There's also a large cash flow positive quarterly report just about to land, which may give even more impotence for a SP rise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.