ALC 1.56% 6.3¢ alcidion group limited

It's great to be able to participate but I prefer SPP based on a...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    It's great to be able to participate but I prefer SPP based on a pro-rata of current holdings. Maybe a 1 for 10 offer would have been fair although there are likely many holders with say $3,000 of shares who can now access $30,000 worth and virtually take a $3,000 profit or more. I like it when all shareholders share proportionately according to their investment.

We all buy, sell and hold for different reasons and I guess it doesn't matter but it's beneficial when there are long term holders who share insights and are invested in terms of their time down researching, exchanging and sharing ideas.

As good as Alcidion, the management team and operational teams are I really think the Hot Copper contributors who provide real insights into the operating business and competitive environment are invaluable. Kate must be knackered after all this action in the last few days. It would be busy enough anyway but when you make the kinds of commitments reported on today there's huge amounts of work to meet deadlines.

I for one am very thankful to great HC contributors from when I discovered and invested in early 2019. It was never my intention to have such a high weighting but I have great faith in the Alcidion team who communicate well and do what they say they will and much more. Based on business performance (not share price performance) I just can't find a reason to sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $84.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.3¢ $31.92K 505.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 667177 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 166666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.