ALC 1.85% 5.3¢ alcidion group limited

"why wasn't a debt facility organised and drawn "This point was...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    "why wasn't a debt facility organised and drawn "

This point was addressed in the webinar, and the Board member said it was looked at but not considered the most appropriate method.

Which is fine, but the fact that it was buried in a question and answer at the end does still prove most peoples point that the communication is a main factor in unhappiness.

To that point, playing devils advocate, I would suggest that if they HADN'T offered shareholders an opportunity to not be diluted by raising from sophs only and no SPP, there might have been grumbles, and generally i am far more positive around management who remember retail on such occasions.

But the planning, timing, and of course communication around it (including clearly making their argument for a raising over a facility) has been so poor it is a huge own goal leading to all the retail holders who they probably felt would have been pleased by being included, being the very people angry and feeling stitched up by the consequences.

I for one don't have to agree with decsions being made, but it is my call to sell or hold if the reasoning and justifications are clearly put to me. At least there would be the sense that there is a plan, and its my decision if i am on board with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $71.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $14.18K 267.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 71365 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ 162240
Last updated 11.40am 01/05/2024 ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.