ALC 0.00% 5.1¢ alcidion group limited

I must clarify that I haven't read your response. A collective...

1. 1,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122

I must clarify that I haven't read your response.
    A collective negative sentiment or group behaviour exists here.
    Initially, it was directed at management, which is understandable (as I share the sentiment), but the 'mob' has gone too far, acting like a pack of wolves with toxic negativity toward the company and product with complete and utter rubbish. Is the rubbish malicious or naive and emotionally charged? Who knows what the motive is? This mob is leading one another to water, which isn't water... going on about conspiracy theories and then trying to sound smart by all agreeing on 'CPI' and contract value etc... complete puzzle at how these people think.

Nonetheless, it's evident from your initial statement that there might be a misunderstanding about the company and its operations - it seems to me a lack of understanding of Alcidion's products and milestones. AI-powered solutions in healthcare can encompass various applications like predictive analytics for patient outcomes, automated clinical decision support systems, and real-time monitoring tools, to name a few.

Regarding the milestone, significant contracts often validate the efficacy and trust in a company's products, reflecting their value and potential impact.

Regarding misinformation, it's crucial to differentiate between opinions and facts. In discussions about a company's performance, reviewing financials and market comparisons is valid. However, suggesting that unsubstantiated negative opinions are facts might not align with an accurate assessment of the company's position or product value.

You're right to emphasise the importance of understanding Alcidion's products and their competitive positioning. Researching competitors and their successes in the UK and Australia could provide valuable insights. Sometimes, negative sentiments stem from a lack of comprehensive information or misinterpretation.

While engaging in discussions, it's crucial to maintain a balanced view and base arguments on informed perspectives. Encouraging a deeper understanding of Alcidion's products could lead to more constructive conversations.

Alcidion employs augmented intelligence and AI algorithms in various healthcare applications to significantly impact patient care and hospital operations.

Their AI-driven solutions leverage augmented intelligence, which combines human expertise with machine learning algorithms. This synergy allows for enhanced decision-making, predictive analytics, and real-time data processing, benefiting both healthcare providers and patients.

For instance, Alcidion's technology has been instrumental in slashing hospital processing times by automating administrative tasks, streamlining workflows, and optimising resource allocation. This efficiency translates to reduced waiting times for patients, faster access to care, and improved overall hospital operations.

Moreover, in reference sites, Alcidion's AI-powered systems have showcased impressive outcomes. Notably, there has been an almost 80% reduction in cardiac arrests, demonstrating the technology's ability to detect early warning signs, predict patient deterioration, and enable timely interventions. This reduction in critical events contributes significantly to patient safety and improved outcomes.

The implementation of these AI algorithms has also given back valuable time to nurses and doctors. By automating routine tasks, providing decision support, and facilitating data-driven insights, healthcare professionals can focus more on patient care and less on administrative burdens, ultimately enhancing both the quality and efficiency of care delivery.

Expanding beyond Alcidion, the AI world showcases numerous success stories in healthcare. AI algorithms have revolutionised diagnostics, drug discovery, personalised medicine, and patient management. From predictive analytics for disease prevention to precision medicine tailoring treatments, AI is reshaping the healthcare landscape, driving efficiencies, and improving patient outcomes globally.

In essence, Alcidion's utilisation of augmented intelligence and AI algorithms aligns with the transformative potential witnessed across the broader AI landscape in healthcare. These technologies are not just about innovation; they're about tangible improvements in patient care, hospital operations, and the lives of healthcare professionals.

To shed light on Alcidion's use of augmented intelligence and AI algorithms, the company's advancements have been pivotal in slashing hospital processing times, reducing cardiac arrests by almost 80% in certain reference sites, granting healthcare professionals more time, and significantly enhancing efficiencies.

While I haven't reviewed your specific details, it's crucial to recognise how these technologies aren't just buzzwords but vital tools driving remarkable changes in healthcare. Augmented intelligence and AI algorithms have empowered Alcidion to revolutionise patient care, streamline hospital operations, and save lives, mirroring the impactful advancements witnessed in the broader AI landscape within healthcare.

Understanding a company's technological advancements and their tangible impact is fundamental for informed investment decisions. If there are specific details or concerns you'd like to address, I'm here to assist further.

It's crucial to address concerns about the company's management in an appropriate manner. If there are grievances or discontent with how the company is managed, it's essential not to disparage the product or the company itself.

Instead, as a shareholder or concerned party, constructive feedback or grievances regarding management practices should be conveyed directly to the company's management or through the appropriate channels. Writing to management or engaging in shareholder discussions and forums aimed at constructive dialogue can be more effective in addressing concerns about governance, strategy, or management decisions. This approach helps ensure that feedback is channeled in a manner that can potentially influence positive changes within the company.

Last edited by AlexisGTI: 13/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $18.62K 364.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 697752 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 54695 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.99 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ 202250
Last updated 13.53pm 06/06/2024 ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.