ALC 0.00% 7.3¢ alcidion group limited

Ok I run business involved in primary health care after being...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Ok I run business involved in primary health care after being involved in healthcare business/management in Aus for over 2 decades. Here is the trend I observed and will happen for a fact. Medical care will go completely digital soon if not already. Doctors will never use pen and paper, all records will be digital, clouded, access to pathology and imaging service will be digital, communication between doctors and hospitals including emergency will all be digital, billing services to insurance and Medicare will be digital. It's freaking huge business. It's incredibly large market if you combine primary, secondary, tertiary health services combined and they all need to communicate with each other. So buying shares in companies like ALC and keeping it for long time and seeing the changes and riding it is no brainer. The only real gambling is if ALC will be the dominant software and IT provider in the future. The market is a sure thing. When I just started in the business, all clinics had rooms to store paper files/letters etc etc now all clinics have massive server setups instead. And this is the second fact, doctors are lazy when it comes to IT so they take up slowly as they get comfortable with routine. But once they stick to a software, they never change as it is too much of a hassle. My business pays for 3 IT companies 1 to provide cloud support, 1 to run clinical material and 1 to handle patient flow and bookings. All separate companies, separate software and I have to deal with all of them separately and pay them all separately. But despite desire for simpler setup, I am horrified of making any changes and have been paying subscription to these people for over 5 years. I bought ALC knowing this is something I am comfortable sitting on the side with my money parked and watch it grow market share. There is plenty of market left in Aus before it heads overseas. Not worried about SP fluctuation in b/w announcement because we are not talking about Windows update here. The only gambling is if ALC is good at making software that sells to a market that definitely needs and buys. I say buy the dips and hold. Forget day trading with this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $98.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 8.2¢ 7.2¢ $431.2K 5.576M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 118901 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 133240 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.