TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Just background info - have I made a mistake - is it some other...

1. 9,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 810
    Just background info - have I made a mistake - is it some other Anders??

Anders took the opportunity to broaden his career options on his return to Brisbane in 2008, after working as a corporate and finance lawyer for 18 years, both in Australia and overseas.
    He said, "I had been thinking about doing an MBA for many years whilst practicing as a lawyer. Particularly in the latter part of my career, I felt that it would be fun to be the client, doing the deals rather than just facilitating them."
    "The UQ MBA opens doors. And I feel better qualified, for example, to step into an investment banking role, a non-executive director position, a business consulting role, or into business generally."

Jessie- to think we have paid ( well buyer picking up bill but all the same our asset) a international consultant to make a call to the guys that know VAST inside out and it somehow got such low number and a low trail. Has ACL not told us the full story of AZ ? what were our ongoing costs ? To think the current board and CEO didn't make that call 6 months back??
    Honestly 100k to get full control of your old IP on a mature drug discovery model tool seems a bargain for these guys but we never got to the bottom of the AZ deal so don't know just what it involves but ACL sure like to pat itself on the back and state the headline number.

We are not informed enough by ACL to make a judgement and it will be just a one liner in the annual report now and all the previous confident talk of how good the platform is is dust. AZ did a lot of Due diligence but I do wonder if like DrR they are smarter than ACL and have control of it by proxy via previous deals .

Not sure what I missed in the moderated posts . What is wrong when it seem no one has a sense of humour!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.