ALC 20.0% 6.6¢ alcidion group limited

ALC has gone from the ugly duckling to the beautiful swan in a...

1. 5,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    ALC has gone from the ugly duckling to the beautiful swan in a matter of days. It did provide a wonderful opportunity to buy more stock at a very cheap price. As I and many others here were continually posting that the stock was cheap, we had sellers who for whatever reason did not want to hold there's.

One man's junk is another man's treasure as they say.

I continue to observe many stocks that are currently trading with huge market caps on the ASX and wonder how strange the market works. These companies WILL NOT be making money for many years to come and possibly may never make money unless everything goes right and yet when comparing them with ALC and the fact they are already making money, no matter how small , it seems logical that we should be enjoying a higher market cap. Simple enough logic one would think.

The big daddy of them all in terms of market cap size was the recent float SNAPCHAT. It currently boasts a market cap of about 35 BILLION. Thats U.S dollars by the way, and last year I believe it lost over 500 million dollars. Imagine that. And yet since floating at around 14 dollars it has already doubled.

Yes, we do live in an interesting world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.011(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $88.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 8.0¢ 6.5¢ $982.9K 13.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 220659 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.