ALC 3.45% 6.0¢ alcidion group limited

ALC's advantage is that it does not replace the existing...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1558
    ALC's advantage is that it does not replace the existing systems, but links them together providing all the data in one place. By doing it this way the existing systems dont have to be replaced and this provides the huge cost savings to the hospitals over any competitor solutions that just look to replace the existing systems. Replacing existing systems is also a next to impossible task and that also leaves ALC with a huge advantage.

I know it is all a lot more complex than this, but for non-IT people that's the basic idea. As for NZ, I am sure discussions with the other hospitals is underway, however what I want from NZ next is confirmation that the system purchased is up and running. This means we can show the other hospitals the business benefits and most importantly we will have done the far less profitable "leg work" for the existing system integrations. As management has stated, its costly to get the first one up, but when the second, third and so on are switched on, KA CHING! I can only assume that hospitals in the same country, under the same board, run the same systems.

I am also keen to see more and more hospitals in different areas sign up to what we offer. Once its running, selling it to the others in that group will be easy and ALC's growth and profits will grow exponentially. The time to get on board is now. Blind Freddy can see that!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.