ALC 3.45% 5.6¢ alcidion group limited

Results are good, I agree. I especially like the selection of...

1. 26,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1309
    Results are good, I agree.

I especially like the selection of ALC as the preferred contractor for Monash health.

Really good to get such acceptance at the bigger end of the hospital hierarchy.

1. Monash Health is a large public hospital network servicing the population of the southern Melbourne metropolitan area with two large public hospital facilities (Monash Medical Cente and Monash Childrens) on the Cayton campus and a further four significant facilities comprising hospitals at Moorabin, Dandenong, Casey (Berwick) and Kingston (Cheltenham).

It was also won via a tender, so they beat all comers, this is excellent news.
      Will see how it works in terms of revenue but the major win is the contract, big businesses like Monash health want the best system, costings are determined in accordance with the size of the setup so it can't be determined until the whole process has been rolled out. It will be be ongoing too, as the hospitals get it up to speed and make additions and adjustments etc.

State of the art recognition.
    Will be keen to find out over coming months what this will add annually to the bottom line. Great work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $75.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $40.01K 687.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 536618 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 236 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ 226377
Last updated 15.59pm 22/05/2024 ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.