ALC 20.0% 6.6¢ alcidion group limited

Hi Chaddy36. I agree it is a very frustrating process to be put...

1. 4,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1558
    Hi Chaddy36. I agree it is a very frustrating process to be put through, I always find its the retail holders that are so quick to sell and then so hesitant to buy it back up.

Whoever is controlling it is fully aware of this and probably loves this stock. The games played are not hidden, or complex, yet they work so well. That sell order at 6c is there purely because they know that a lot of people are underwater below 6c and they want to force peoples hand.

What we need is some breathing space. A rerate on the share price will only come off the back of a multi-contract win I believe and I really see it more of a when, than an if they can get this done.

I'm also excited at the prospect of just how many people I believe have this one on their watch list. Management has dot a great job promoting ALC and although I think their presentations are far from perfect, they get a huge Thumbs Up, A+ for effort.

Hold tight and don't let the frustrations kill off your positive attitude towards the stock. Its exactly what they are trying to get you to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.011(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $88.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 8.0¢ 6.5¢ $982.9K 13.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 220659 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.