ALC 1.52% 6.7¢ alcidion group limited

Ann: Alcidion Announces Board Renewal, page-134

1. 5,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    I posted a few days ago the importance of having a big brother in the market happy to accumulate stock and support the share price. Yesterday was a good example how a stock can be trashed by a few sellers or seller who no longer wishes to remain a share holder. For all the good that ALC has achieved the one missing link is to find some one who believes enough in this story and stand in the market and buy at these crazy low prices.
    That will in turn provide the necessary confidence that the market is craving for and will entice others to dip their toe in the water and become shareholders of a company that has great potential going forward. Yesterdays dumping does not inspire confidence to those who may be sitting on the fence wondering if this company is worth investing in.
    The Quarterly Update gave a snap shot of what the company has recently announced to the market. Contracts with Western Health and Mid Central and a strong cash position of around 5.5 million should help to convince investors that the future looks bright . However yesterdays dumping saw the share price drop to it's lowest level since August 2016.

Management have to some how reignite interest in this story and convince some heavy hitters that this is the opportunity to acquire a reasonable holding in a company that has wonderful upside potential .
    WE have been told that newly appointed Rebecca Wilson is highly experienced in both investor relations and a corporate advisor.
    Her role should include sourcing out some new investors to make sure the dumping of 2.5 million down to ridiculous prices is not allowed to happen. If she finds someone who is prepared to stand in the market at 7c as an undisclosed buyer it won't happen.
    Had someone said to me last November when we traded as high as 14.5c and witnessed 156 million shares trade hands for the month, that 7 months later we would be trading as low as 5.1c I would have laughed in their respective faces. The reality is in the full month of July we traded less then 15 million shares.
    The monthly volume of shares traded has been dropping like a stone for those who wish to check. The lack of buying is standing out like a beacon. It pains me to say it but ALC has become an unloved stock .

If something doesn't happen soon, who is to say with any confidence that we won't be trading at 4c in another months time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $88.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $88.45K 1.330M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1311 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.