ALC 1.19% 8.5¢ alcidion group limited

Hi Akkatracker, To be honest I have not/ do not look over the...

1. 366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi Akkatracker,

To be honest I have not/ do not look over the website too much, I have however always thought it was fairly clean and informative.

I think the product is already very attractive to potential customers, no issues there and it is very well known within the circles. The biggest hurdle is breaking the bad habits in the mindset of some of these customers, or more so the people controlling them. Australia has economically been very lucky over the years and has I believe become very 'lazy' in a way and just selects the easiest option to please the masses and covers up the costs.

I have bought it up before but the example of SA as opposed to NZ is a fantastic example.
    SA opted for the quick and easy all in one behemoth approach and provide sketchy costs to the public and un realistic timelines, now look at the outcome and potential fall out for years to come.

NZ on the hand provided clear guidelines for their DHB's stipulating non negotiables, after that it was up to each DHB to determine what they consider to be the best of class solutions in RIS, Epharmacy, CP, Webpas etc and tie this all together with an within a Digital Hospital Operations Centre.

It took more work, time and effort during the "planning" phase but gee it will be a lot smoother to role out and much cheaper and not to mention easier to chop, change and adapt.

Anyway, in short the field we are in within Australia is very small and well connected, a slight change of mindset and Alcidion has the potential to grow very very fast as the product has excellent reputation and known to work very well.

In the mean time they are managing money well, still ticking over contracts (new and existing) on top of partnering with top solutions that will help accelerate their growth (FujiFilm, Smart Page). Couldn't ask for much more, especially @ a crazy Mcap of ~$36mil!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $114.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ $35.88K 430.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 481582 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.