ALC 10.6% 7.3¢ alcidion group limited

Ann: Alcidion Appendix 3Y Announcement, page-30

1. 943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1148
    Okay, so he has stated that he offloaded his shares for "personal reasons". Fair enough. But why in the hell didn't he sell his parcel off market when the price was double what it is now? I'm sure he would have been able sell them without problem with a enticing discount which would not have affected the running share price at the time. Instead he pretty much decimated shareholder value which is certainly not what a Director is supposed to do. We need to keep in mind that during this period we have scored Calvalry, Western Health and Sunshine Coast University Hospital and all this is after we were sitting around 13 to 14 cps! So one could only guess where we should be sitting now if one of our directors hadn't sh*t on the market. Don't know what BL brings to the table but I've only seen him as a liability lately. I'm sure the rest of our management team who have been working their arses off, kicking goal after goal have been quietly pi**ed off watching their achievements not being reflected on the scoreboard because one of their own has been keeping a lid on the price for "personal reasons". On a brighter note, there should be no reason now that the share price should not start heading north at a decent pace where it belongs.
    Ahh, I feel much better now that I've let off that steam. Happy Easter everyone..we should have a much better week next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.007(10.6%)
Mkt cap ! $98.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.7¢ 6.6¢ $409.4K 5.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 220551 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.