ALC 0.00% 5.8¢ alcidion group limited

Interesting reading regarding BL selling some stock . It would...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3685
    Interesting reading regarding BL selling some stock . It would seem that some of his biggest critics are not even shareholders of ALC. Why would you bother even posting is the obvious question.

I remember a few years ago when Maurice Brand sold about 4 million shares in LNG at around 40c because he needed the money for personal reasons. Everyone assumed the worst. After that sale, the stock reached 5 dollars within the next 2 years. I will let everyone work out for themselves how much money was left on the table. I remember talking to him about it, and he said the money was needed. End of story. He said don't read too much into it. I took that advice.

Personally I am not too concerned with who sells what, providing the company is moving forward.
    In the past couple of weeks ALC has made some very good announcements which suggests to me that the company is in fact moving in the right direction. Had they not made those announcements and a director decided to sell stock one could get a little twitchy and begin asking what the hell is going on.
    The fact that he did it at a time where ALC is at it's best position financially with recent good news, I don't place to much concern on this news. I knew there was a seller . I expressed those concerns a couple of weeks ago. At least now we know who. Does this news effect ALC's ability to secure more contracts. I wouldn't think so.
    The important thing to remember is just because a director decides to sell doesn't mean the world is coming to an end. The Maurice Brand example is a perfect one to consider.

Have a safe and happy Easter.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.