ALC 0.00% 6.4¢ alcidion group limited

Ann: Alcidion appoints industry veteran Kevin Moynihan, page-61

1. 836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    My biggest fear for alc is that the company would never get the chance to realise its full potential. Instead of acquiring, it would get acquired.

If the bulk of shares are not held by management, blue sky and allure. I would believe that the share price have been kept deliberately low so that the acquiring company can offer a higher premium to shareholders and acquire alc on the cheap. However, this is not the case given the number of shares held by the above parties.

What is the alternative hypothesis then... perhaps the placement that was approved at the agm?

On one hand, it makes sense to do the placement at the highest possible price. On the other hand, if someone knows that alc needs to do a placement to do a big acquisition (bigger than our cash balance), it would make sense for them to drive down the price so that their clients can participate at the lowest possible price. Once set, they can then let the share price loose and let their clients profit from higher share prices.

I really don't know and can't explain what is currently happening. I am really at a loss regarding the current depressed share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.5¢ 6.2¢ $41.11K 641.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 37369 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.