ALC 0.00% 6.4¢ alcidion group limited

Ann: Alcidion appoints industry veteran Kevin Moynihan, page-62

1. 4,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1558
    Mergers and acquisitions can be paid in part or full using shares to a value of the market cap if thats what is negotiated. Keep it low, get more shares. Pretty easy to hold down/push down at the moment and if we are talking a significant number of shares the costs incurred to hold down now would easily be covered. Its a pretty despicable act, but it wouldnt be the first time. All speculation of course, but whats the alternative? Its clearly a hold down, no hidding that with low volume and the obvious sell timings, etc. Add to that that we know there is another acq/merg being worked on...If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it isnt a dog.

Thinking this way and then going back through previous communications Ive had with management who talked down the share price issues being faced also adds to my theory imo. I read it differently now because I believe they would have been fully aware.

Anyway, its a bit of a no brainer long term to invest here with all thats happening. News flow should be strong throughout 2018, so just as long as you dont need the money for something else and are unfazed by missed opportunities, I believe getting in early here will pay off and be worth the missed opportunities, so I will hold. But each to their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.5¢ 6.2¢ $41.11K 641.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 37369 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.