ALC 0.00% 4.8¢ alcidion group limited

I think another key person for our revenue growth will be Donald...

1. 1,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    I think another key person for our revenue growth will be Donald Kennedy, present managing director at Patientrack, who will continue to lead the organisation in the UK.

Don't get me wrong, but I think our immediate contract wins will come from UK and NZ. As @composer mentioned, Australia don't like leading - we love to follow

In recent Articles, Donald mentioned
    1. “Becoming part of Alcidion Group is a very positive and progressive step that will allow us to meet even more of our customers’ objectives as they look to make more of the information they hold, and to better manage the patient journey.
    “With a common goal of improving patient safety and efficiency of care, we now have a very real opportunity to draw on an even greater pool of skills and products to meet the needs of individual hospitals and the broader NHS. This is about maintaining and increasing the quality of our products and technological capabilities.”

2. He is looking for opportunities in other NHS hospitals to implement NEWS2 that they have successfully implemented in hospitals where patientrack is used.

3. He is vocal about googles marketing on few things that patientrack is already doing in many hospitals.

4. You can see his interviews in BBC and some other media about product launch in last few years.Seems very enthusiastic just like Ray Blight with better marketing capability.

I believe he will make cross selling in UK, seems he figured out Miya product more than old Alcidion figured out patientrack. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by Up2Date: 28/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $6.641K 138.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50855 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 65301 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.