ALC 7.25% 7.4¢ alcidion group limited

Thanks Shammy - Appreciate the responseWith all due respect your...

1. 1,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 675
    Thanks Shammy - Appreciate the response

With all due respect your response to Q1 is purely your opinion, these question were worded in a way to give the company a chance to elaborate and discuss what has been going on behind the scenes. There has been a lack of news flow of late but no doubt things have been happening in the background but they may not warrant an announcement to market so these questions allow them to discuss further. On India ALC has met with Indian health officials in Sydney to show them the works ALC is undertaking at RPA and Kate also mentioned in passing in a webinar she did for Latrobe Uni that she had just returned from India so I think there may be more to the story.

With the marketing you can have the best product in the world but if you keep it a secret it wont be successful as no one knows about it. The marketing could still have sections blurred out or hidden but that's the idea of a marketing company to attract people in to asking more questions and asking for demos.

I agree about the buyback and growth but it gives Matt and Kate a chance to discuss further. They have 17mil cash, I personally don't want to see any more acquisitions as I want to be able to gauge how all the other ones are performing which is hard to do with more acquisitions complicating the financials. If they plan more acquisitions they can answer this question and inform shareholders.

Q8 - Agree more than likely they are but they may be able to share some of the data of the case study.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.005(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $99.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.5¢ 7.0¢ $74.34K 1.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111893 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 82275 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.