ALC 1.56% 6.3¢ alcidion group limited

I've sent the following to Investor Relations today. I welcome...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36

I've sent the following to Investor Relations today. I welcome any comments or criticisms anyone can offer

Given our knowledge to date, 22/23 appears to be a most disappointing year. Unless there

is a big uptick in new contracted revenue in the last quarter, revenue will probably exceed

21/22 by around 5m whilst expenses may have grown by 6m. If this is the case, the 21/22

loss has grown marginally, far from what shareholders would have liked..

In terms of new business reported (doesn't include small quarterly amounts), it is

bitterly disappointing. Excluding two Silverlink renewals, and the extension of the Leidos

partnership, as far as I understand, this was the only new contract announcement for 22/23.

Dec 1 2022 - UHS 900k p.a. initially - eventually possible 3.4m p.a. - hardly massive.

There have been significant increases in overhead costs. Presumably, to allow for the

anticipated (but as yet not forthcoming) substantial revenue increases.

Of extreme disappointment is the Silverlink acquisition. Whilst we understand the reason for

the acquisition, it has not yet borne fruit. The share price suffered a decent drop following the

acquisition announcement. We of course don't know what the impact of the acquisition has had

on our "bottom line". It would be interesting to provide that information. It is simply a case of

tabulating the revenue and calculating the direct costs of the operation. It may also be

necessary to allocate some portion of the total overheads of our operation.

Kate continually refers to an ever increasing pipeline. However, that is not "Cash in Bank" and

there does not appear to be any of those increases reflected in additional contracted revenue.

A major concern is our cash position, this has dramatically deteriorated partly due to losses

incurred and the additional payment to the Silverlink. Unless the losses can be reversed we

will eventually "run out of cash". I'm seriously concerned about previous comments made by

Matt (our Money Man) - In the December webinar it was stated that there was a 4.5m cash

outflow, caused mainly by 5m received early the next quarter. Total cash received for the

December quarter was a mere 10.4m, meaning that actual cash received pertaining to that

quarter, was only 5m, resulting in a substantial cash outflow (on that basis the December

quarter cash outflow was overstated). Perhaps there were amounts received in the June quarter

which could have been paid in the March quarter. When questioned about the impact of the

prior 5m being paid in the March quarter, Matt responded by saying words to the effect "I can't

remember that". Not the response I would expect from the CFO of a Public Company. I hope

he is much more "on top of his game" in the next webinar. I am seriously concerned about

the likely results for 22/23 (and subsequent periods) and I would be most grateful if these

various issues were addressed at the next Webinar.

Thank you, Bill Mitchell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $84.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.7¢ 6.3¢ $50.29K 773.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 441783 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 106361 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.5¢ 6.7¢ 6.4¢ 371789
Last updated 14.54pm 08/05/2024 ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.