ALC 0.00% 4.6¢ alcidion group limited

Ann: Alcidion signs major contract with Queensland Health, page-22

1. 4,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1558
    Generally in this space, partners like Nextgate receive a commission not too dissimilar to what is received by sales staff when a product is sold.

Alcidion then takes over for the install/setup anyway.

I would therefore expect the margins to be fairly close to Alcidion having sold it directly.

Partners like this (proactive ones, like these peeps seem to be) are worth every penny they cost to bring in business. They bring in existing relationships and a softer sell. It is impressive not to just have them onboard, but also pushing the product. It is also worth noting that quite often the partner transacts the deal, but the software companies sales staff (from Alcidion in this case) may have also been part of the process.

Now, did someone say Miya?

Land and Expand people!

FYI, sorry to see some LT holders sold out over the last 6-12 months. But in reality that has been half the problem with the share price. Constant pressure from ex-director selling and frustrated Long's giving up because it hasn't happened quick enough for their liking. Not to mention the ones that followed NB in, then back out the door.

And don't even get me started on the ones that complain while trading it at the same time...

This contract is huge. And each big contract we see now seemingly surpasses the last. Surely its enough of a sign for those waiting in the wings?
    Last edited by Subs: 26/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $51.08K 1.118M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1602624 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 5156 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.