ALC 2.04% 4.8¢ alcidion group limited

I have done a little more digging into South Tees Hospitals NHS...

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1716
    I have done a little more digging into South Tees Hospitals NHS as it completely left field and not on my radar at all.

The James Cook University Hospital is the main hospital within the trust. Within the hospital, there are:
    • the Institute of Learning Research and Innovation on site, embracing postgraduate medical education, undergraduate teaching centre, nurse training school, the school of radiography and library facilities, and
    • the STRIVE Academic Centre which brings together all of the Trusts learning, research, training development functions into one. STRIVE has developed strengths and partnership with cutting edge organisations and stakeholders across the NHS, education and clinical industry landscape

The training given to doctors working at South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust has been praised by the General Medical Council (GMC) in its regional review of sites across the North East.

Stepping back, there is an emerging pattern among Alcidion's NHS Trust customers:

• Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - The Postgraduate Medical Education Department runs two dedicated education centres for health professionals at St Richard’s and Worthing hospitals. In June 2020, it announced plans to merge with Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust, which has strong links to one of the top medical school in UK - Brighton & Sussex Medical School
    • Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - provides services and support for the education, training and professional development of medical/non-medical clinical staff
    • NHS Fife - works across a wide range of interests and experience, members of the public and service users and colleagues from across Scotland, the UK and further afield. Has links with the universities of St Andrews and Dundee

Below is a link of how the UK's Medical Portal has ranked the various medical schools. Some of Alcidion's existing NHS Trust clients rank pretty well.

It is a long process but the more trainee doctors, nurses etc get exposed and trained in Miya Precision and other cutting-edge technological solutions, the better it is for Alcidion in future years as these individuals would be the future leaders and decision-makers and, ultimately, would be ones breaking down the wall of resistance to technological solutions in our healthcare system

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $64.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $53.41K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 793588 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 18537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.