ALC 2.00% 4.9¢ alcidion group limited

its not that difficult to value Alcidion lol. The contracts are...

1. 746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    its not that difficult to value Alcidion lol. The contracts are chunky and it is not like a UK NHS trust sign contracts worth millions after doing due diligence for 5 minutes Much easier to forecast future revenues for Alcidion than other high growth companies. Like we know who the future customers are. Their growth is UK...

Also I was right, price came down today and now at 16c it is slightly undervalued. Hilarious that HC modded my post even though I was right.

Also I hold this company, so I am not bashing lmao. I am just stating facts of the value of the company based on current information. As mentioned in that post, I noted if more contracts are signed the valuation has to increase. Thus, what I was saying was to caution investors who were getting in at 18c above. They have to make the assumption that more contracts would come through which I believe they would announce during this FY. In saying that, this contract alone is not worth entering at more than 18c. Current prices at 16c are reasonable.

If you are a long term holder like me it doesn't matter what price you enter as we will get a great return. I am taking about the newbies who see Alcidion trending on HC, make the trade, see the share price go down to 15c for instance and start complaining. There was whole heap of pests that troll around this thread the past 3 months talking crap about management or that the company is not moving fast etc...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $29.07K 582.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 405306 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 256925 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.