ALC 2.00% 4.9¢ alcidion group limited

One thing we do know is that Hospitals around the world will...

1. 5,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3660
    One thing we do know is that Hospitals around the world will always be there, and with growing populations they are only going to get busier and costs of running them will also continue to grow. Those are the facts.

If ALC can prove they can save money and provide a safer more reliable service to patients then what is being offered at the moment, then it's a no brainer that they will do more business in the future.
    The hard part was getting in the door, but once this was established through signings then the world is your oyster.
    Politicians are always looking for ways to save money and to provide a better service. Jillian has the chance to leave some sort of legacy by making these changes for a better health care system. ALC is the company that will provide the opportunity for her to do just that.

Hopefully she shares the same vision as Nathan and Ray. If she doesn't, I am sure there are plenty in the future who will see the benefits and embrace them..

As I said earlier, this is just the beginning for this company. And that is why Brian decided to jump on board, because the time is now right for ALC to make an impact and he knows it..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $29.07K 582.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 405306 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 256925 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.