ALC 10.6% 7.3¢ alcidion group limited

F..king LOL ! Guys, the fact ALC is cash flow positive actually...

1. 147 Posts.
    F..king LOL !
    Guys, the fact ALC is cash flow positive actually has little import at the present time for these reasons:-
    i. There is nil sign of when any dividend will arise
    ii. They are cash flow positive now but, nil substantive aspect of whether that will continue
    iii. eye eye eye or rather aye aye aye ??? - Falls directly into the speculators very best pattern of
    squeezing a stock with all sorts of trading strategies, the most sophisticated of which have never
    been touched on either on this thread or anywhere on hot copper ever & I bin around - tax bills
    my ars!. - were the shares on [cough] "extended loan" treated as a real sale - yeah right, wouldn't it be
    "curious" if - as a note of flagging support if ALC hits s tech wall re systems failure, bugs etc that
    the top shareholders - we know who - has renewed interest - lol - transparency my ars!
    Though I have made some obtuse mention now & then of just a couple that scratch the surface
    of just how the more ferocious cunning market strategies can be, there's a s..t load more !!!

I'm well retired but, get some advice from a long time holder of ALC who is not only in top 20
    but a f..king genius in math as well as physics and still even at 60 developing high end health
    supplements for the wealthy o/seas in nootropics, I have a couple but, nuff said for now... ))

Didn't anyone notice ugly dump AGAIN today, someone mentioned lin lin, hey hot copper
    please collaborate with companies to get their top 20 shareholders listed DAILY, this would
    go some way to placating shareholders ire and placing some (psychological) limits of the
    excesses of speculators who mess with us :/

Think guys, do co's give tacit approval to speculators to NOT disclose 20 top shareholders
    on basis of their friends are speculators but not overt insider traders - huh - think on that.
    iow: If co is willining to show top 20 ea day then likely they don't have speculator friends
    but, if co refuses for oddball reasons (yet they can see through registry) then suggests rather
    strongly their loyalty is split and their "family" again benefits & shareholders yer mums & dads
    are ending up subsidizing the players which is likely the major reason the share price in doldrums
    as the brokers know this too - I've spoken to a few - two have said re ALC its messy ! One of
    them with a twitch in his eye of the obvious kind - wake up guys...

As a consequence, I've now decided to hold and only buy when I see a GooD opportunity like today,
    so my adviser is working on a great alert for change that fits my emergency alert button pendant,
    thats a great start as many don't want to betray their intent by placing orders in the market, well
    unless they have deep pockets AND good weekly (!) income AND great depth of shares AS WELL !

Cheers & need I say/remind/impress/educate yet again DYOR - that means read heck of a lot more
    and don't imagine you know near enough, the naivity here is staggering as you wait for good enough
    whilst you may as well spend your time making more money driving trucks as time for $ return !

OR maybe board can think hard & press them for it, when will and under what circumstances
    will ALC - EVER offer a dividend - huh - algorithm, timeline, factors in favour vs factors against - eh ???

Hot copper - be a leader and work with ASX & co's that want good progress not idiot speculators
    that cause havoc - please work out a way to get co top-20 updated daily eg at COB, even by
    subscription & as recognition I know my stuff please offer me 12 months free & can I arrange close
    to 50 subscribers off the bat as I travel a heck of lot & visit lots of co (have many million shares elsewhere)
    & keep very busy despite illusion of retirement - yeah right !!! ;-) cyahs )
    Last edited by Details: spelling 07/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.007(10.6%)
Mkt cap ! $98.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.7¢ 6.6¢ $409.4K 5.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 220551 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.