ALC 5.00% 6.3¢ alcidion group limited

Ann: Alcidion to present at HiNZ Conference, page-16

1. 4,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Well researched Subs !

With those 4 parties securing a majority of those 16 million shares I am sure they will continue this ploy to wear out the the tired and frustrated investor. This has worked very well for them for the time being. However this can change pretty quickly , smartpage deal 6 of 40 Monash Hospitals (40 of 40 would be better), Calvary announcement may not be far away , and the Mid Central deal whereby there is 3 of 81 hospitals in NZ signed up

If and when there is some positive feedback from these installations it would make sense for these systems to be synchronised.You can see there is some massive upside for the patient (like the 4 investors).I am sure Nathan wants to go out with a bang to add to his impressive record. Looking forward to much much more over the next few months.

The feedback from NZ presentation should be well attended and interesting. Watching with plenty of interest for feedback.Now would be a good time to nabbing a few more ,now knowing there has been a specific buying/ acquiring strategy in play in the last few months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.