ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1558
    As far as the timing of an announcement on Calvary goes, we do know what they are currently working on (at Calvary), as the quarterly states, they are deploying an initial beta site at the Calvary Wakefield Hospital in Adelaide in FY18 Q2. We are now approaching the half way mark of FY18 Q2. I would hope for an update when it is complete, but what I really want to hear in a few months is how successful it was and, fingers crossed, their plans to roll it out to the rest of the 15 hospitals! Will we get an update on activities/dollars for the data lake? Who knows. Hopefully, but I'm not so sure that will be announced independently.

I think anyone looking to sell now, knowing that we have a special attendee today from Calvary in NZ with us for the conference, who has sign off approvals for Tech IT projects for 15 hospitals, who has already let us in to complete a Data Lake project and given the green light for the first initial beta site install of our Miya Platform, a product that we already know does exactly as promised because it is in use elsewhere... well... Good luck to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.