ALC 1.19% 8.5¢ alcidion group limited

@chaddy36 , sorry no, I don't have crystal ball and I don't...

1. 1,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    @chaddy36 , sorry no, I don't have crystal ball and I don't believe in any kind of fortune telling. It's just my experience in share market sometimes help me to predict -based on existing information and signs:
    1. IMO the large buyer @0.046 is real. There is another big invisible buyer that was continuously buying @0.048 for last three trading days. This is creating some kind of FOMO to that large visible buyer. As a result visible buyer jumped into 0.048 sell queue last Friday (Loose patience after waiting 2 weeks), then went back to 0.046, dumped few shares to bring the price to 0.046. I know because I saw his/her buy volume when it was in 0.048, exact same volume went down to 0.046 and after dumping same volume added to total.
    On the other hand the invisible buyer was cleaning up everything offered upto 0.048, so that game didn’t work.
    2. It just didn't started last week, it was started with Allure's desperation of getting out quick, they probably sold their last parcel @0.044 using cross sell to Buzza S/F (based on market data and Top holders report)
    3. Even after Allure’s exit, price went further down to 0.040 (31st August) . You probably noticed that day, there was couple of new posters popped up from nowhere to tell us “capital raising is necessary”. Their intention was to get as much share as low possible spreading fear. This punishment would have continue if this large buyer didn’t came to scene.

IMO, we'll see upward trend in short term, but please remember what @excitable said, "these people are way too smart".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $114.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ $35.88K 430.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 481582 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.