AWC 0.00% $1.45 alumina limited

hmmm I agree...I put my money where my mouth is and bought a...

1. 1,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    hmmm I agree...I put my money where my mouth is and bought a large parcel 1.70.. I sold out today .12 higher just for the trade...why ??
    Aluminium production has been resilient at a 39Mtpa rate, with March flat YoY. Primary aluminium imports have essentially gone to zero after 1.5 years of net imports from everything I am reading in platts and the baltic dry index is also giving me slower shipping as they can not get into some ports...which also indicates to me that quite possibly we have now seen the high point in inflation...stagflation...oh bo lets not go there or I ll be thrown out o the forum... Demand is flat YoY, with inventories continuing to trend lower. Aluminium production has jumped more than 80Mtpa, the highest March level in five years, while imports remain just over a 2Mtpa rate....im using 6 main commodity live trade points I have set up and I think I have screwed up my algorithm as I still dont have a complete handle on Python as yet...prefer unix...Higher alumina capacity with flat aluminium production might threaten alumina imports, should demand drop due to COVID-10 which would be negative for prices so im watching tat like a hawk.
    I will post my graph as soon as I can debug it...easier said than done...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.