ABX 0.00% 4.0¢ abx group limited

ABX started out promoting that there was a HUGE opportunity to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495

ABX started out promoting that there was a HUGE opportunity to sell our bauxite into the metallurgical markets, and it sold this story to many investors like myself.   They have had no success in this space, and there has not been sufficient commentary as to the reasons why, or what they are doing.  What has happened, where are the detailed updates ?     

ABX has now moved on to spruiking the opportunities with Alcore, after the ongoing failure of achieving their stated goal.  Sound familiar ?   That is my point, they are not succeeding in what they do, our Share Price has fallen heaps since we listed.   

To your point about the value add & higher asking price for aluminium fluoride.  If ABX can't sell our raw bauxite product into any metallurgical market, which was the original goal, how can they sell it after value-add, and higher costs to produce than our competitors in this market ?   They are competing with the Chinese, who will simply undercut our price, surely ???   It is all very admirable, but strange to me that they would go in this direction with such a poor track record.   And surely they have learnt from past mistakes - where are the advance Sales Orders ? 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.