AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

Ann: Alcyone Secures $5.5M in Funding , page-21

1. 32 Posts.
    Conman I tend to agree. Bit of a shakeout going on with the weak hands.

PM's and PM resource Co's are still under fairly heavy pressure from the market manipulators simply because the markets are fundamentally weak and literally only being held up by substantial CB intervention.

This a long game and not for the faint hearted. AYN has something like 2 yrs of production capability with its current line of credit plus sales. I'm in no rush to see them deplete this resource at current pricing when all the indicators and an educated guess suggest the PM's have some way to go yet.

Chuck in the possibility of a currency swing to the downside and we could see a healthy upside within 2 years if not earlier. AYN just have to stay in the game for now and given they've forward sold some production their income is under no immediate threat. I'll simply be happy to them get production to the break even point or slightly more so they can get a few leaches off their back.

If I wasn't so weighty on AYN now I'd be tempted to take more at these prices. She's oversold bigtime. Anyone who buys in now will make some nice coin when PM's bounce.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.