AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

re: Ann: Alcyone Secures Hedging and Pre paid... These silver...

1. 643 Posts.
    re: Ann: Alcyone Secures Hedging and Pre paid... These silver and gold companies either producing or with sizeable reserves are no brainer really.

Silver has a strong future based on demand and supply industrially, once we get our crash and the world slowly recovers. And also its demand as a monetary/wealth metal.

Gold likewise is in the spotlight as a monetary wealth preserving metal and I think its last decade growth is just catching up to where it should have been.

I rationalised all my gold and silver holdings to Australian companies with Australian mines 12 months ago, to avoid the geopolitical risk that arises once we get another global economic crash, well on the cards.

I really haven't being paying attention to the price too much, longer term all of them will be fine. Unless they have a catastrophic mine accident of course.

I have powder dry and waiting to see if the general market malaise and downturn will dip them all a fair bit more, when I will certainly load up some more on each.

Of all the share holdings I have the Australian gold and silver miners are the ones I least worry about over the medium to long term.

Im hoping for sizeable dip in ayn should the markets take a dump. May not happen of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.